Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sacked

I've suspected it for a few weeks and now I've found it to be true.  I caught Mark in bed with Dorrie when I came home to get Brittney's water bottle after dropping her off at practice yesterday afternoon.  Awkward.  I didn't pick her for being a tart.  After throwing anything and everything at the two of them - phone, books, hairbrush - she ran out of the house putting on her clothes as I literally kicked her in the ass.  He was speechless, for once, and I basically pushed him out of the house and threw his clothes after him.  He's staying at a hotel; or maybe 'they're' staying at a hotel.  I could care less.

The kids think he's off on a sudden business trip.  Right now I don't have time to deal with this.  Kaitlyn has a tournament this weekend, hosted by KCSA, and Britts has a scrimmage on Saturday.  I've calmed down some - bottles of wine and Marlboro 100's help.  Now I've only go to explain my smoking to the kids.  He WILL pay for this.

5 comments:

  1. I warned you about this on Feb. 19th (check the comments). I hate to say "I told you so"... actually, I love to say "I told you so".

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you aren't actually going to fire her, are you? Who will train the girls in time for tryouts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whey would you purposefully walk in on two people, when you knew it would blow everything up to hell? Now you are screwed -- there is no way the girls are going to do well in tryouts without their trainer. They will be off their game and play average like the rest of the girls. You can forget breaking into a new club.

    Where are your priorities??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were the extra training sessions helping Mark improve his game as well? I'm with Anonymous above. If the entire team is improving why rock the boat. Tryouts are just around the corner and do you really wanna have to hold a seperate tryout for a replacement Mark? Perhaps this even gives you leverage as you renegotiate Dorrie's contract. Silver linings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls are going to need a replacement trainer ASAP. My advice to get one of those young transplants with an English accent and give Mark a little payback.

    ReplyDelete